THE SAME POWERFUL SIMPLICITY AS OUR DOG LEASH, NOW IN A VERSATILE NEW PACKAGE THAT HELPS YOU HANDLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
Attach the all-purpose handle to the LifeHandle sling, and you've got an incredibly simple but versatile tool to make a range of everyday activities more enjoyable. Easily hold kids, bags, or other heavy items with one arm, or use the handle as leverage to lift heavy packages or boxes. You can also use the loop system to carry heavy coolers, bikes, ladders, and more.
- Choose between a durable EVA foam grip, or premium no-slip silicone grip.
- Engineered with breathable air mesh, neoprene padding, and soft non-irritating fabrics anywhere the sling may touch your skin
- Comfortable, slim design that keeps you cool and stows away easily
- Multiple points of reflective hi-visibility fabric gives you peace of mind that others will see you in low-light conditions
- Multiple points of adjustability to optimize weight distribution and comfort
- Patent-pending HUB technology to attach the all-purpose handle and other accessories to the sling
WHEN YOU NEED AN EXTRA HAND
For things you can hold in your arms, simply wrap one arm around whatever you're carrying and then grab the handle using that same arm. This works great for carrying kids or gear while you're on-the-go, around the house, or doing outdoor activities.
WHEN YOU NEED SOME EXTRA LEVERAGE
For things that are difficult to move, put a hand through the neoprene loop at the end of the handle and let the sling distribute the force while maneuvering the item. This works well for things such as lifting heavy packages, shoveling, or doing other kinds of work.
WHEN YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN THE LOAD
For things that are hard to carry or lug around, the handle can be used like a hook by clipping the neoprene loop into the carabiner at the end of the handle. This works well for carrying gear that has something to hook onto, such as coolers, bikes, or inflatable SUPs.
We recommend the regular size sling if you are under 6'2" tall and have a chest size of less than 45 inches.
For all others (over 6'2" tall or chest size of 45+ inches), we recommend purchasing the tall size.
If you have any additional questions about sizing, please contact us and we'll help you make the right selection.
Click here to view the product instructions (PDF)