Everyday Carry System
Unit price per
A VERSATILE NEW SYSTEM THAT HELPS YOU HANDLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
Carry, lift, and lug with ease. By attaching our all-purpose handle to the LifeHandle sling, we've created an incredibly simple but versatile tool to make a range of everyday activities more enjoyable. Proven to help reduce muscle fatigue and increase comfort while doing things like shoveling, lifting coolers, carrying sports gear, and much more.
- Engineered with breathable air mesh, neoprene padding, and soft non-irritating fabrics anywhere the sling may touch your skin
- Comfortable, slim design that keeps you cool and stows away easily
- Multiple points of reflective hi-visibility fabric gives you peace of mind that others will see you in low-light conditions
- Multiple points of adjustability to optimize weight distribution and comfort
- Patented HUB technology to attach the all-purpose handle and other accessories to the sling
For things that are tiring to hold in your arms, simply wrap one arm around whatever you're carrying, then grab the handle using that same arm.
Lift. For things that are difficult to move, put your hand through the loop at the end of the handle and let the sling distribute the force as you lift, pull, or maneuver the item.
Lug. For things that are hard to lug around, the system can be used like a hook by wrapping the loop around the item and clipping it into the attached carabiner. This works well for carrying gear that has something to hook onto, such as coolers, bikes, or inflatable SUPs.
We recommend the regular size sling if you are under 6'3" tall and have a chest size of less than 48 inches.
For all others (over 6'3" tall or chest size of 48+ inches), we recommend purchasing the tall size.
If you have any additional questions about sizing, please contact us and we'll help you make the right selection.