Parents, grandparents, and caregivers will appreciate the simplicity and ease of the system, no matter the child's age or activity. A truly universal solution that gives you much more value compared to other single-purpose carriers.
For everyday adventures like a trip to the grocery store, there isn’t a quick and convenient solution for carrying kids. More times than not, they still end up in our arms, and the average person can only hold a child for a minute or two before having to switch arms or rebalance. If you’re like most, that can become very tiring and painful over time—until now. By attaching a handle to our patent-pending cross-body sling, we invented a new way to carry kids with far less discomfort and stress on the body, and with several key advantages over traditional carriers:
- Easily and safely pick up or put down a child anywhere, usable in any environment and across multiple age ranges (babies, toddlers, preschoolers, etc.)
- Extremely slim and lightweight, stows easily when not in use unlike strollers
- More breathable, with fewer contact points than bulky carriers which have lots of fabric and straps
- Much simpler and more natural than other carriers that kids quickly want to get out of
- Soft neoprene loop at the bottom of the handle allows kids to walk alongside you (before they inevitably want you to pick them up again)
ALL-DAY COMFORT AND DURABILITY
Get the same leverage and support as holding a child with two arms, but instead of having to brace one arm with the other, just grab the handle and the sling distributes the weight over a much greater surface area, activating your core while leaving one hand free to do other things
- Choose between a durable EVA foam grip, or premium no-slip silicone grip
- Multiple points of reflective hi-visibility fabric gives you peace of mind that others will see you in low-light conditions
- Multiple points of adjustability to optimize weight distribution, comfort and stability
- Patent-pending HUB technology to attach the handle and other accessories to the sling
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Certified
We recommend the regular size sling if you are under 6'3" tall and have a chest size of less than 48 inches.
For all others (over 6'3" tall or chest size of 48+ inches), we recommend purchasing the tall size.
If you have any additional questions about sizing, please contact us and we'll help you make the right selection.