POWERFUL SIMPLICITY THAT HELPS YOU AND YOUR DOG DO MORE TOGETHER
By attaching the Hands-Free Comfort Leash to the LifeHandle sling, you have the most comfortable way to walk, run, hike or simply hang out with your dog. Unlike other leashes, the Hands-Free Comfort Leash distributes the dog’s pull force across your core, instead of your shoulder or hip, all while keeping both hands free.
- Engineered with breathable air mesh, neoprene padding, and soft non-irritating fabrics anywhere the sling may touch your skin
- Comfortable, slim design that keeps you cool and stows away easily
- Multiple points of reflective hi-visibility fabric gives you peace of mind that others will see you in low-light conditions
- Multiple points of adjustability to optimize weight distribution and comfort
- Patent-pending HUB technology to attach the dog leash and other LifeHandle accessories to the sling
HOW IT WORKS
The LifeHandle sling was designed to work with gravity, not against it. By distributing weight across your core and through various points on the sling, you'll feel like you're walking your dog on the moon.
A PERFECT FIT FOR ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
The loop handle on the leash also serves as a shock absorber designed to handle around 25 pounds of pull force. That's just enough to help brace a small dog, while also standing up to the yank of a larger dog who just saw a squirrel.
WE KNOW HANDS-FREE ISN'T ALWAYS AN OPTION
That's why there are two thoughtfully placed loop handles - one nearest the sling, and one at the midway point of the leash. Unlike other leashes, there's no need to wrap the leash around your wrist or grab the dog by the collar in tight situations.
We recommend the regular size sling if you are under 6'2" tall and have a chest size of less than 45 inches.
For all others (over 6'2" tall or chest size of 45+ inches), we recommend purchasing the tall size.
If you have any additional questions about sizing, please contact us and we'll help you make the right selection.
Click here to view the product instructions (PDF)